Note that you can only import one subset at a time. Your CSV file should only contain cards for one subset. This is to avoid numbering conflicts and naming variation conflicts.files. Please make sure that your conforms to the below guidelines to ensure that Zistle knows how to read it:
You are required to have the following columns:
Under your username, select import in the drop-down menu. You can also access this link from the library, the collections tab and your dashboard. You will then be able to select the year, set and subset where you will be importing cards. You can add a quantity tab to the CSV to add cards to your collection. Otherwise, the cards will simply be added to the Zistle library.
Formatting the CSV
You must have a header row. This should be the first line of the file and include recognized header names from the list below
- Name – This will be the name to appear on the card
- Number – This is the unique number for this card in the subset. It will be used to determine whether to create a new card or flag an old one.
You may optionally add these columns as well.
- Quantity – This should be a number indicating how many of this card to add to your collection
- Team – The team name for this card. If the team does not exist, a new one will be created. Please see our team naming guidelines.
- Limited – The maximum issue of a limited print.
- Rookie – This column should only contain values of “y”, “yes”, “n”, or “no” depending on whether or not this is a rookie card
- Autograph – This column should only contain values of “y”, “yes”, “n”, or “no” depending on whether or not this is a autograph card
- Relic – This column should only contain values of “y”, “yes”, “n”, or “no” depending on whether or not this is a relic card
Here is an example that could be imported into a subset:Autograph,Rookie,Limited,Team,Name,Number,Quantity
yes,no,100,Minnesota Twins,Kirby Puckett,1,2
y ,yes,,Minnesota Twins,Chuck Knoblauch,2,0
n,n,,Detroit Tigers,Cecil Fielder,3,1
n,no,,Atlanta Braves,Lonnie Smith,4,3
y ,yes,1000,Zistle Gypsies, Thudson McGee, 6,0